Making Stuff recently gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award - thank you very much :-) If you haven't been over to hers take a look as it is a fab blog with a mixture of all things crafty and some mouth watering recipes.
I do get confused with which award has what rules but I think this one has a 10 things about you thing going on. I quite enjoyed this last time as it not only made me think about me for a min but also I learnt a lot about you too from your comments.
So here we go, 10 more things about me, ....... lets hope I can think of 10 things :-)
1) I was mainly bought up by my Dad and Grandparents for quite a few years of my life as my Mum was the one who went to work full time to support my Dad setting up his business.
2) I had all my kiddies without any pain relief (well apart from my natural chemicals) and am very happy about that but would have loved to have tried an epidural really - they were just too bloomin quick!
3) I did photography at College and it was the best course I ever did (mainly for the fun times it created) - I really want to go back and do it again with my new SLR.
4) I love cooking sweet things but am really no good at cooking savory things - luckily hubby is.
5) My fav perfume is Clinique Happy as it always does make me feel happy and confident. I think as I have worn it when having fun times it brings those feelings back when I wear it.
6) I was once a bridesmaid as a child for someone I had never ever met and who weren't family. Some lady (a friend of my Aunty) saw me and my sister in a photo and thought we looked pretty - very strange.
7) The magazines laying next to my bed at the moment are, Gardners World, Green Parent and a craft magazine - that just sums me up really :-)
8) I really want a VW Camper van but as they are nearly £28000 I think I may have to wait until I am old and grey (or have a blue rinse) before I get one.
9) The house we live in is around 300 years old. I am waiting for some new windows to arrive for it so that it looks more like it did originally - only been waiting 12 years for them :-)
10) My fav places are 'our' beach in Mallorca, a quiet local beach which hardly ever has too many people on it and the Marina in our village. hhhmmm is there something about water I find relaxing ??? In fact I used the thought of surfing to 'our' beach to get me through little sweetpeas birth and it worked wonders.
Now for passing this on, I really do have problems doing this as I wouldn't follow your blog unless I really loved reading it. If I follow your blog, have recently commented on your blog or have only just visited your blog then this is for you :-)